Villa Nobile Cortona Booking Terms and Conditions
Check-in: 3 pm on arrival date
Checkout: 10 am on departure date
- If the booking inquiry is accepted, a deposit of 30% of the rental total is required. The remaining balance of the rental total and the security damage deposit of €250 are due as a cleared balance 90 days before arrival.
- As tenants, we agree to keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture, equipment, and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair/condition as at the commencement of the letting. I will make good or arrange with the owners to make good any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of my letting.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes rates, insurance of the property, electricity, gas, heating, water. The property is equipped with cutlery, bed linens, blankets, and adequate cleaning equipment.
- Holiday lettings are by the day with a 3-night minimum. Your letting is available from 3 pm on the date of arrival to 10 am on the date of departure.
- As tenants, we agree not to smoke, or allow smoking or lighted candles or other materials at any time, inside the property.
- As tenants, we agree not to take glass in the pool area. If glass falls into the pool it will mean emptying, cleaning & refilling the pool. This will take 6 days and has a cost of €6,000. If the pool lining is damaged by the glass this will incur extra costs for replacing the lining.
- As tenants, we agree to leave the property clean, tidy, dispose of refuse, and ensure that we take all our belongings with us upon departure. Please note on changeover days there is only time for general cleaning and contents audit. We, therefore, rely upon the goodwill of our guests, whose cooperation we greatly appreciate, in leaving the property in the same condition as it was on arrival and to disclose any damage/breakages.
- The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 14 days. In most cases, the security deposit will be returned immediately, upon the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions per the conditions listed herein.
- The owners of this property are not responsible for the welfare and safety of children and tenants concerning the pool, fountains, pond, and property. By signing the booking inquiry form you agree that this responsibility will be borne by yourselves.
- The acceptance of the rental property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The owners will not be liable for any act, neglect, or default on the part of any person, nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense, or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. You are advised to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows:
90 days or more before arrival date: Full deposit refunded
89-75 days before arrival date: 50% deposit refunded
74-30 days before arrival date: No deposit refund
29-15 days before arrival date: 50% of total rental payment refunded
Less than 15 days before arrival date: No refund
Before submitting a booking inquiry, you are required to check a box indicating you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. By submitting a booking inquiry you affirm that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms and conditions, you are at least 21 years of age, willingly accept responsibility for any breakages or other damages, and will vacate the property after the rental period on the specified checkout date.
Given the recent situation regarding the pandemic COVID-19 where the government does not allow travel, we will offer the possibility to reschedule your booking for a later date when government guidelines allow safe travel again. A voucher will be issued to you at this point.
We are a small private family business and in any event, believe dialog is always the best way forward in any situation.